Give back and grow awareness for the National Ability Center and your company, group or cause through Guild Events, Corporate Events and Sponsorship.
Here are some examples of how other partners have helped us to share our mission and raise funds to support sport, recreation and educational programs of the National Ability Center.
- Donate a percentage of the sale of your products or services or a portion of entry fees or event tickets.
- Build strong teams and communities by working with your school, faith based group, community organization or business to host an activity or event with proceeds donated to the National Ability Center.
- Forget the gifts. Instead, invite those that care about you to give to the National Ability Center in honor of your birthday, wedding, holiday or other occasion.
- Start a Workplace Giving or Matching Gift Campaign and encourage your fellow employees, friends and family to double or triple their contribution.
- Become a corporate partner for one of the National Ability Center’s already thriving strong programs or events.
- Host a night in or girl’s night out with all the proceeds to benefit the National Ability Center.
- Collect funds directly at your business location or bake sale with a National Ability Center branded donation box that will tell the story of what a difference each dollar makes to our mission.
- Highlight the National Ability Center and your commitment to help others succeed in your event, race or ride by branding your event shirt, bike, car or backpack with the National Ability Center logo.
- Form a corporate or group team for one or both of our most popular events – Summit Challenge Bike Ride or the Halti Ability Snow Challenge.
- Like us on Facebook and Twitter and invite others to as well.
Fill in this form to request use of the National Ability Center brand and/or conduct a National Ability Center Guild fundraiser on behalf of our mission. Following your submission, you will be contacted within 7-10 business days regarding the status of your request.
For additional information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 435.649.3391 x654.
**Note: Before engaging in any activity that makes use of the National Ability Center brand, you must receive written approval.**